Filatura Di Crosa PDFs
Filatura Di Crosa On My Own Crochet Lace Shrug PDF
The On My Own Crochet Lace Shrug from Filatura di Crosa is an intricately beautiful cropped sweater with bell sleeves. This delicate crocheted shrug is made by holding two strands of laceweight yarn together; one a soft bouncy merino and the other a luxurious blend of cashmere, silk, and merino.
This pattern is available as a PDF download.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
Finished Measurements: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52)” bust
• 3 (3, 4, 4, 4, 4) balls Filatura Di Crosa NIRVANA in color #44 deep purple (A)
• 3 (3, 4, 4, 4, 4) balls Filatura Di Crosa SUPERIOR in color #72 deep lavender (B)
• One size L-11 (8mm) crochet hook
• One size H-8 (5mm) crochet hook
Gauge: 12 sts and 9 rows = 4”/10cm in dc, blocked; 6 rows in edging pattern = 3½”/9cm with A and B held together as one and larger hook
This pattern is also featured in the Filatura di Crosa “Duets Crochet” Fall 2012 hard copy pattern booklet.
- Kristin Omdahl
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!