- Knitting & Crochet
- Weaving & Spinning
- Books & Patterns
Classes & Events
Learn to create beautiful lace while weaving on your rigid heddle loom. In this class we will explore hand-manipulated techniques to add another dimension to your weaving. We will cover Leno, Brook's Bouquet and Spanish Lace as well as Hemstitching and Italian Hemstitching. Take your weaving to the next level and have fun adding lace elements to your projects!
Prerequisite: Introduction to Rigid Heddle, or equivalent
Instructor: Leslie Ann Bestor
Date: Saturday 3/23
Time: 1 - 5pm
- Your rigid heddle loom already warped with a warp that is 8” wide and 60” long. Yarn choice is up to you - it should be a solid color.
- An additional 100 yards of your warp yarn
- 50 yards of yarn in a contrast color - in a solid color
- Pick up stick at least 12" long (may be longer)
- Tapestry needle
Please complete the following, prior to class:
- You must bring your rigid heddle loom already warped with a warp that is 8” wide and 60” long. Yarn choice is up to you.
- Bring an additional 100 yards of your warp yarn to use as weft, plus 50 yards in a contrast color for weft.