WEBS Moves into a New Wharehouse
We're super excited to be spreading out into our new warehouse in Easthampton, Massachusetts. Go behind the scenes with Steve Elkins for a glimpse at the new space.
Holiday Buzz at WEBS
See what WEBS staff members are buzzing about for this holiday season! For more gift ideas, browse our Holiday Gift Guide.
Some of the products in this video are listed below.
- Stephanie recommends Vogue Knitting Knitopedia and Knitter’s Handbook.
- Theresa is knitting a top-down v-neck sweater with Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Bulky.
- Theo is considering 55 Christmas Balls to Knit by Arne & Carlos.
- Wool Pets Needle Felting Kits are Malea’s favorite holiday gift item.
- Grace would love to get a yarn swift.
- Kirsten recommends Barbara Walker’s A Treasury of Knitting Patterns and A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns.
- Deb would really like the Knitter’s Pride Symfonie Rose Crochet Hook Set for Christmas.
- Greta says that 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders, Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders, One-Skein Wonders, and Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders are great books to give a knitter and have lots of ideas for knitted gifts too.
- Karen suggests Valley Yarns Spotted Christmas Stocking Kits as a great project for the holidays.
- Ken is getting his grandmother a skein of Valley Yarns Franklin Hand Dyed because it’s dyed by one of our staff members.
- Ashley picks Anzula Squishy.
- Angela would be excited to work with Manos del Uruguay Maxima.
- Leslie Ann says the Schacht Cricket Loom is a great gift for kids or somebody interested in trying out weaving.
- Gail thinks a Leclerc Fringe Twister would be a great gift for a knitter or weaver.
- Kane says Knitter’s Pride Cubics Needles are all the rage in the knitting world right now.
- Jeff wants more hats knit out of Madeleintosh Tosh Vintage.
- Dena loves making monsters for her nieces and nephews from Rebecca Danger’s The Big Book of Knitted Monsters.
Gleener Review and Demo
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover is so effective, one demonstration is all it takes to realize that you need this tool! With three removable blades, an ergonomic handle, and an amazing lint brush, the Gleener can tackle lint and pills on a variety of fabrics, fibers, and textures, from the finest cashmere to the thickest wool. The three blades are coarse, medium and fine. You will be amazed at how well the Gleener cleans up your handknits as well as your other fabrics.
Namaste Monroe Bag Review
Organize in style with the Namaste Monroe bag, featuring a unique 3-compartment storage design fully equipped with extra pockets and strong magnetized closures. This bag features a rear document pocket that's excellent for toting your magazine or other important documents unharmed. Optional strap buddy to keep straps together so slippage off the shoulder isn't an issue. You're gonna love this bag!
Schacht Ladybug Wheel Review
The Schacht Ladybug Spinning Wheel is friendly to entry-level spinners, easy to treadle, easy to take with you, and...as cute as a bug! The Ladybug has the characteristic solid Schacht construction and its unique design is both functional and charming. Designed-in carrying handles in the legs and light weight make the Ladybug easy to pick up and transport.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!