- Knitting & Crochet
- Weaving & Spinning
- Books & Patterns
Classes & Events
We asked our employees and customers what their knitting or other fiber confessions are! What's your knitting confession?
Workout with WEBS
Looking to get fit but don't want to spend time away from your fiber stash? Get ready to workout with Webs! Start sweating as you swatch and get your knitting in shape along with your muscles. Coming soon!
Sport & DK Weight Washable Baby Yarns
Assistant Store Manager Bonnie gives a tour through some of our popular sport and DK weight machine washable baby yarns. Take a look inside our beautiful store and find the yarn for your next baby project!
Yarns featured in this video are:
Valley Yarns Spring 2016 Pattern Collection
Get a behind the scenes look at our Valley Yarns Spring 2016 Pattern Collection! Featuring:
- Valley Yarns Pattern 682 Redbud Hat
- Valley Yarns Pattern 684 Anemone Mitts
- Valley Yarns Pattern 685 Sieberi Shawl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 688 Marguerite Scarf
- Valley Yarns Pattern 689 Tink Cardigan
See these patterns and more in our Bold Spring ebook.
Valley Yarns Haydenville
Get to know our newest Valley Yarn, Haydenville! This superwash merino and acrylic blend is soft and easy to care for, making it perfect for children and adults. Made in Italy. Note: The Grayson Baby Set pattern will be available February 1st.
Year End Blowout Sale!
Owner Steve Elkins gives a sneak peek into the annual WEBS - America's Yarn Store Year End Sale. The sale starts online on December 22th and in-store on December 26th, and goes through January 4th. Great deals for a limited time!
Valley Yarns Sunderland
Valley Yarns Sunderland is a dreamy 100% baby alpaca DK weight yarn. With its soft hand and beautiful heathered colors, you'll love to make garments, accessories and more out of this versatile yarn. 109 yards per 50g ball, made in Peru.
How to Thread Double Heddles
Learn how to thread double heddles on a rigid heddle loom, ideal for weaving with fine threads or weaving more complex patterns.
Folding Guide for Beautiful Woven Hems
Learn how to make perfectly folded hems to finish your woven items.
How to Slip Slip Knit (ssk)
Learn how to slip-slip-knit, a common left-leaning decrease.
How to Knit Two Together (k2tog)
Learn how to knit two together, a common right-leaning decrease.
How to Knit Front and Back (kfb)
Learn how to knit front and back, a common increase.
Valley Yarns Holiday 2015 Pattern Collection
Get a behind the scenes look at our Valley Yarns Holiday 2015 Pattern Collection! Featuring:
- Valley Yarns Pattern 675 Post and Beam Pullover
- Valley Yarns Pattern 677 Bookstack Cowl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 673 Traversina Shawl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 678 Traveling Scarf
- Valley Yarns Pattern 605 Colorfall Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Pattern 671 Allamanda Shawl
See these patterns and more in our Knit and Purl ebook.
Valley Yarns Fall 2015 Pattern Collection
Get a behind the scenes look at our Valley Yarns Fall 2015 Pattern Collection! Featuring:
- Valley Yarns Pattern 668 Mill River Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Pattern 667 Fruits of the Forest Shawl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 665 Thatch Pullover
- Valley Yarns Pattern 664 Twig Scarf
- Valley Yarns Pattern 669 Light Roast Cardigan
See these patterns and more in our Summer in September ebook.
Rowan Autumn/Winter 2015 Collection
Rowan's Autumn/Winter 2015 Collection adds five new yarns to their already stunning array of yarns and for every new yarn, gorgeous patterns!
Berroco Fall 2015
Berroco's Fall 2015 Collection has something for everyone with five new yarns ranging from bulky to finer weights. With each new yarn there is a Berroco pattern booklet full of project ideas.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!