- Knitting & Crochet
- Weaving & Spinning
- Books & Patterns
Classes & Events
How to Knit Front and Back (kfb)
Learn how to knit front and back, a common increase.
Valley Yarns Holiday 2015 Pattern Collection
Get a behind the scenes look at our Valley Yarns Holiday 2015 Pattern Collection! Featuring:
- Valley Yarns Pattern 675 Post and Beam Pullover
- Valley Yarns Pattern 677 Bookstack Cowl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 673 Traversina Shawl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 678 Traveling Scarf
- Valley Yarns Pattern 605 Colorfall Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Pattern 671 Allamanda Shawl
See these patterns and more in our Knit and Purl ebook.
Valley Yarns Fall 2015 Pattern Collection
Get a behind the scenes look at our Valley Yarns Fall 2015 Pattern Collection! Featuring:
- Valley Yarns Pattern 668 Mill River Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Pattern 667 Fruits of the Forest Shawl
- Valley Yarns Pattern 665 Thatch Pullover
- Valley Yarns Pattern 664 Twig Scarf
- Valley Yarns Pattern 669 Light Roast Cardigan
See these patterns and more in our Summer in September ebook.
Rowan Autumn/Winter 2015 Collection
Rowan's Autumn/Winter 2015 Collection adds five new yarns to their already stunning array of yarns and for every new yarn, gorgeous patterns!
Berroco Fall 2015
Berroco's Fall 2015 Collection has something for everyone with five new yarns ranging from bulky to finer weights. With each new yarn there is a Berroco pattern booklet full of project ideas.
How to Crochet - Along an Edge
Learn how to crochet along the edges of a crocheted piece no matter what stitch the piece uses. This technique can be used to add a decorative edge or interest to your project.
How to Crochet - Double Lattice Join
Learn how to join two pieces of crochet with a fun and interesting double lattice join!
How to Knit an I-Cord Join
Learn how to knit an I-cord join. This technique is used to join two pieces of knitting and gives your knitting a unique, fully finished look.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!