Knitter's Pride Crochet Hooks Review
In this video, Cara discusses the features of each line of Knitter's Pride crochet hooks. Knitter's Pride offers a wide range of hooks perfect for any crochet project.
- Aluminum Crochet Hooks - great for all-purpose crocheting
- Steel Crochet Hooks - use for fine-gauge projects
- Dreamz Crochet Hooks - each size is color coded for easy identification
- Dreamz Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hooks - compatible with the same cords used in the Knitter's Pride Interganeable Knitting Needles
- Symfonie Rose Crochet Hook Set - a special treat for yourself or a gift for a crocheter
How to Do a Long Tail Cast On
Do you ever wonder what the best cast on is for your knitting? We love the Long Tail Cast On as our go-to cast on. In this video, learn how to do a Long Tail Cast On with WEBS education manager Tina McElmoyl. If the long tail cast on is not quite the cast on you're looking for, check out our cast on videos.
How to Add a New Color to Your Knitting
Working with more than one color in a knitting project is fun! Learn how to add a new color to your project with this easy technique. After that, the possibilities are endless!
Knitter's Pride Dreamz Knitting Needles Review
Knitter's Pride Dreamz Knitting Needles are made from densified laminated birch wood. This material is less costly and much harder than either ebony or rosewood. Unlike in other wooden needles, water absorption in Symfonie wood needles is negligible and, as a result, there is no chance of warping. The same property makes these needles very strong, enables the points to be sharp and provides a lifetime of pleasurable use, if handled correctly. Please remember that all wooden needles in the lower ranges (2.0mm-3.5mm) should be treated with appropriate care.
Follow WEBS on location to a "yarn bombing" at the West Springfield Public Library in West Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!