Advanced Lace with Beads with Laura Nelkin
This class focuses on building lace knitting skills and learning how to incorporate beads into lace knitting. We will look at Nelkin Designs patterns that include these techniques (such as Entomology, Aventina, Ennoble, Winterlude, and Undulating Waves) and then practice on a sampler designed for exploring the concepts. This is a technique class that will give students skills to independently integrate beads into their lace work while taking their lace knitting to the next level.
Date and Time: Saturday, 4/21; 10:00am - 3:30pm
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Approximately 25 yards of fingering weight yarn. Please choose a solid or semi solid yarn in a light or bright colorway so you can see your lace work.
- US size 5 [3.75 mm] needles
- Approx 20 grams of Size 6/0 seed beads
- Optional: Crochet hook that fits through the beads
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!