Be Sweet PDFs
Be Sweet Steven Be Ponchini and Cowl PDF
This 2-for-1 pattern from Be Sweet has instructions for a poncho and a cowl. The Eyelet Ponchini is knitted in one piece in a lovely eyelet stripe lace pattern and then seamed to complete. The Queen Bee Honeycomb Cowl is knitted in the round using a very simple lace pattern stitch to create a very open, mesh-like effect. Both patterns are knitted using one strand of Be Sweet Bamboo and one strand of Be Sweet Extra Fine Mohair held together to create a soft and ever so luxurious fabric.
This pattern is available as a PDF download only.
Finished Measurements: S (M, L)
• 3 balls Be Sweet Extra Fine (230 yds/25g, 100% baby mohair) in #13b Green Potion
• 5-6 balls Be Sweet Bamboo (110 yds/50g, 100% bamboo) in #664 Meadow
• US 8 (5.0 mm) needles
• US 6 (4.0 mm) needles
Gauge: 18-20 sts over 4 inches in pattern (gauge is not terribly important)
Queen Bee Honeycomb Cowl
Finished Measurements: 24” circumference x 7.5” high
• 1 ball Be Sweet Extra Fine (230 yds/25g, 100% baby mohair) in #10 Tobacco
• 2 balls Be Sweet Bamboo (110 yds/50g, 100% bamboo) in #604 Mustard
• US 10 (6.0 mm) 24” (60 cm) circular needles
Gauge: Gauge is not important in this pattern.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!