Our seven-week beginning weaving class is designed for people who have never woven before, as well as for those who feel the need for a refresher course. Please plan approximately 4 hours a week for homework in addition to class time. WEBS will provide, for a rental fee, portable 4-shaft floor looms for students to use both at home and in class. Students will complete three projects and will learn the basics of planning projects and appropriate yarns. Loom rental and deposit may be applied toward the purchase of a loom.
Loom Rental: $100
Refundable Deposit: $100
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Leslie Ann Bestor
Dates: Wednesdays 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/24
Time: 6 - 9pm
• Two 2-inch diameter notebook rings (available at stationary stores)
• Five brown paper grocery bags with the bottoms cut out, or a roll of brown wrapping paper
• Tape measure
• Pencils with erasers /
• A pair of long, heavy duty shoelaces (used are fine)
• 6 rubber bands
• Large tapestry needle
• Approx. $40.00 for materials which will be purchased with instructor's guidance during class
Loom Rental and Deposit:
$200 - This can be applied toward the purchase of class loom. Half of this fee is refundable upon return of undamaged loom.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!