Spinning, Dyeing & Felting Classes
Dyeing Silk Scarves
Dyeing isn’t just for yarn and fleece! Learning this simple technique is a perfect addition for anyone who either knows how to knit, crochet or weave, but is also perfect for those who do not. At the end of the workshop, you will have two beautiful scarves, fabric paints and the knowledge to make many more!
Skill Level: All
Instructor: Gail Callahan
Date: Friday 3/15
Time: 1 - 5pm
- You will need $30.00 payable to the instructor on the first day of class for additional materials.
- A roll of durable plastic wrap
- 3 old bath towels for ironing scarves
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- At least two brushes; under 1” in width, can be foam or bristle.
- Gloves to protect hands
- Old clothing/apron
- 3-quart containers (if using recycled ones, mark 1,2,3, and 4 cup measurements on them)
- 12 small containers: yogurt size is perfect
- Spoons for mixing.
- Gail Callahan’s Color Grid available at Webs
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!