Spinning, Dyeing & Felting Classes
Needle Felting - Flowers
We will explore the art of needle felting wool fiber with a floral theme and allow our imaginations to run wild as we create miniature objects. We will cover the basics of working with the wool fiber and felting needles, making many different types of forms including flat felt balls and cylinders. We will also practice basic joining techniques for making larger and more complex projects.
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Ashley Flagg
Date: Saturday, 8/10
Time: 10:30am - 3:30pm
• Felting needles of assorted gauges (such as Fiber Trends Felting Needles Assortment Pack)
• A needle felting foam block (for example the Wool Pets Needle Felting Foam)
• $10 materials fee payable to instructor during class
• Optional: A multi-needle tool (such as Colonial Needle Company Felting Needle Tool)
For more information about our tuition, fees, and refund policies, please click here.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!