Reversible Cable Scarf
Uncover the mystery of reversible cables with a sample in worsted weight yarn, then knit a beautiful bulky scarf with tassels using the bulky yarn of your choice. A quick gift to warm up a loved one, in syle!
Prerequisite: Previous experience with cable knitting preferred but beginners who like challenges are welcome.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Instructor: Liz Sorenson
Date: Mondays 2/4, 2/11, 2/18
Time: 2 - 4pm
- Approximately 275 - 300 yards of bulky yarn (2 skeins of Araucania Tepa were used for sample shown)
- size US 11 needles
- 1 skein worsted weight yarn from stash or Webs
- size US 9 needles for sampling in worsted weight yarn
Prior to the first class, please complete the following:
Please wind your yarn into a ball.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!