2-at-a-Time Socks Top-Down with Melissa Morgan-Oakes
Say goodbye to the dreaded "Second Sock Syndrome" with Melissa Morgan-Oakes's clever method of making two socks simultaneously using one circular needle. Just think of it—two socks finished at the same time!
Skill Level: Must be an experienced sock knitter
Date: Saturday 4/27
Time: 10am - 4:30pm
- 2-at-a-Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes
- US 5-7 40 inch circular needle, knitter’s choice
- 2 colors of worsted weight yarn, Valley Yarns Valley Superwash recommended. 50 yards is needed to make one pair of sample socks
- One locking ring stitch marker, such as Clover’s locking stitch markers
- Two additional stitch markers – these can be the same as the marker above, or a simple ring marker
- Your lunch
- Your knitting tool kit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 2-at-a-Time Socks Top-Down with Melissa Morgan-Oakes:
The technique is nothing short of brilliant, and Melissa is an amazingly patient and skilled teacher. Great experience all the way around and well worth the long drive. No more single sock syndrome for me!
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!