Be Sweet PDFs
Be Sweet Hat and Shawlette (PDF)
This pattern is a downloadable PDF file.
Sara’s Magic Ball Hat
These Magic Balls are irresistable and make a great hat. But many of us can’t handle all that mohair on our foreheads. The solution? A hem or lining made with a softer yarn means that comfort can be obtained with any yarn.
size: One size fits most women.
Gauge: 4 sts/inch over Stockinette Stitch with Magic Ball; Gauge on soft yarn should be more like 4.5 sts/inch.
• 1 Be Sweet Magic Ball (95 yds/50g, mixed contents including baby mohair, merino wool, ribbon, and more)
• Be Sweet Bamboo or Merino Wool (or similar) - about 30 yards. (It doesn’t matter what the fiber content is as long as it is soft.)
• US 8 (5.0 mm) (16”) circular needle or size to obtain gauge
• US 8 (5.0 mm) double points or second circular needle
• Ring Markers and Yarn Needle
• 1 Be Sweet Magic Ball (95 yds/50g, mixed contents including baby mohair, merino wool, ribbon, and more) OR 1 Be Sweet Knobby Ball (95 yds/50g, baby mohair, metallic)
• US 35 (19 mm) needles
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!