Woven Purse on the Rigid Heddle
Ready to move beyond weaving only scarves on a rigid heddle loom? Need a refresher on how to warp your loom? Looking to make the perfect small gift for someone special using your weaving skills? In this class we’ll review direct threading then weave enough fabric to construct a lovely envelope purse! No sewing experience needed.
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Marthe Young
Date: Saturday 3/2
Time: 10am - 5pm
- 2 skeins Valley Yarns Southwick (same color) and matching sewing thread.
- 1/4 yd (or one fat quarter) of COTTON fabric (no substitutions, please)
- Tape measure
- One brown paper bag
- Hand sewing needle
- Pen and paper
- Good scissors
- Optional button
- Use of a loom is included. However, if you would like to bring in your own rigid heddle, please be sure it is a Schacht Flip Rigid Heddle Loom in good working order. If you have questions about this, please call for information: 1-800-367-9327 or email us at: email@example.com
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!