Free Shipping on Floor Looms, Leclerc Table Looms, and spinning wheels!
All other orders:
We ship primarily by UPS and the Postal Service. Packages under 2 lbs. are shipped via Priority Mail, although we may ship some heavier packages by Priority Mail. Packages under 1/2 pound are shipped via first class mail that does not generate a tracking number. If you prefer shipment by a different method, please let us know. If you have a PO Box, please also provide us with a physical address for UPS so we may ship your package the most economical way possible.
To calculate your shipping, find your Zip Code in the UPS Ground Service chart. Shipping rates up to 5 lbs. are listed for each zone in the table below. For packages heavier than 5 lbs., multiply the number of additional lbs. by the additional lb. rate and add it to the 5 lb. box rate to calculate your shipping amount.
Note for estimating your order weight: A half pound package would contain approximately four (4) 50 gram skeins, and one pound is approximately eight (8) 50 gram skeins. Most packages above one pound are shipped in boxes which does contribute to the final package weight.
C.O.D. is $9.00
All shipping will be charged on gross weight, so if you are figuring your own shipping, please add some weight for boxes, cones and packing material.
If you pay by check, we will refund overages and bill shortages.
Alaska and Hawaii
We ship Priority Mail to Alaska and Hawaii, unless you prefer a different carrier. Rates are based on published Priority Mail rates plus $1.00 S&H. Check http://www.usps.com/ for the latest rates.
Canada and Worldwide
We ship by U.S. Postal Service internationally unless you would prefer a different carrier. We primarily ship Airmail unless you would prefer Parcel Post. Charges will be based on published USPS rates, plus a small additional handling charge. Shipping charges for international orders will automatically calculate in the shopping cart. Check http://www.usps.com/ for the latest rates.
Generally, international orders can take 2-4 weeks to be delivered. Delivery time depends on the destination; please contact Customer Service for a more specific estimate.
Note for international orders: WEBS is not responsible for any duty or charges incurred at the destination country.
All prices are subject to change without notice. RETURN POLICY: Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. Your order is carefully picked and packed. Our packers are highly trained and very accurate. Should you receive an order with an error, please note that we will try out utmost to make it right. Please don't despair, just call us and we will fix the problem.
Our normal processing time is 2-3 business days before an order is packed and shipped from WEBS. We do our best to ship within this timeframe, but if you need faster shipping options, we do provide Next Day Air, Second Day Air, and Three Day Air through UPS. You can select one of these options during checkout for an additional cost. Expedited orders placed before 1pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped same day. Expedited orders placed after 1pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped the following day.
UPS does not ship on Saturday and Sunday, so orders placed close to the weekend will only be shipped on business days. For example, an order placed on Saturday using Next Day Air will be delivered on Tuesday.
Here are a few guidelines to be aware of if you’re choosing the In-Store Pickup option:
* Please allow 24-36 hours from the time you place the order for it to be completed and ready for pickup. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday. When your order is processed and ready to pick up, you will receive a confirmation phone call or e-mail.
* If you call to make a change to your order, it may delay when your order is ready for pickup.
* As with all orders placed online, your order will be charged when it is filled. A complete invoice will accompany your purchase.
* Occasionally we will be unable to fill your order with a single dyelot. We will contact you if we have a mixed lot and inform you of the options for completing your order.
* If an item is backordered, we will pick and charge what we have in stock and contact you when the backordered items arrive. If the item is sold out, we will pick the rest of the order and contact you for substitutions.
* If you want to do more shopping when you come in to pickup your order, we will add any discounts to your in-store purchase that may apply.
We do not use extra packaging when shipping your order in order to save a lot of plastic bags from going into landfills. If you order a full bag of yarn, we will ship it that way, but most times we will ship without additional packaging. We will protect needles, shuttles, etc with bubble and/or cardboard, but for the most part we put yarn right in the box or the envelope. If you would like your yarn wrapped in plastic (we’ll reuse plastic bags from our suppliers to do it), please note that you would like your yarn wrapped in plastic in the special instructions section of our website at checkout and we’ll be happy to take care of it for you.
On returns in general, the following is our policy. Yarns sent in error or defective yarns may be returned for full credit or replacement. We will absorb all shipping costs. If your order was filled correctly - including agreed upon colors on telephone orders - we will gladly accept your return. However, there are no refunds on shipping and handling costs on correctly filled orders. Yarns in sealed packages, such as the linens and Valley Cottons, will not be accepted for return if the packaging is opened. Yarns sold by the cone in standard weight units, such as Harrisville Designs, must not have been drawn down. If you return part of an order that received a discount and the remaining part of the order in your possession by itself would not qualify for the discount, we will recalculate the charges on your entire order to recover the discount before issuing your credit on returned goods.
- No returns on books, patterns or magazines.
- No returns accepted after 60 days from the date on your sales slip.
- All sale items are final sale. Sale items are not returnable or exchangeable. Sale of books, patterns, and magazines are FINAL. No Returns.