2013 Year End Sale
It's our Year End Blowout Sale for 2013, and we need to make room for new Spring yarns. It's the perfect time to stock up on a boatload, carload or sled load of yarn! From now through Saturday, January 4th save up to 60% on quality closeout yarns. Don't wait, these yarns are closeouts and once they sell out, they're gone!
WEBS Blooper Reel 2012
Take 1, take 2, ... take 15! It's not always easy creating knitting, crochet, weaving, and spinning videos. Enjoy some of the best outtakes from video shoots at WEBS - America's Yarn Store from the past two years.
Holiday Buzz at WEBS
See what WEBS staff members are buzzing about for this holiday season! For more gift ideas, browse our Holiday Gift Guide.
Some of the products in this video are listed below.
- Stephanie recommends Vogue Knitting Knitopedia and Knitter’s Handbook.
- Theresa is knitting a top-down v-neck sweater with Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Bulky.
- Theo is considering 55 Christmas Balls to Knit by Arne & Carlos.
- Wool Pets Needle Felting Kits are Malea’s favorite holiday gift item.
- Grace would love to get a yarn swift.
- Kirsten recommends Barbara Walker’s A Treasury of Knitting Patterns and A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns.
- Deb would really like the Knitter’s Pride Symfonie Rose Crochet Hook Set for Christmas.
- Greta says that 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders, Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders, One-Skein Wonders, and Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders are great books to give a knitter and have lots of ideas for knitted gifts too.
- Karen suggests Valley Yarns Spotted Christmas Stocking Kits as a great project for the holidays.
- Ken is getting his grandmother a skein of Valley Yarns Franklin Hand Dyed because it’s dyed by one of our staff members.
- Ashley picks Anzula Squishy.
- Angela would be excited to work with Manos del Uruguay Maxima.
- Leslie Ann says the Schacht Cricket Loom is a great gift for kids or somebody interested in trying out weaving.
- Gail thinks a Leclerc Fringe Twister would be a great gift for a knitter or weaver.
- Kane says Knitter’s Pride Cubics Needles are all the rage in the knitting world right now.
- Jeff wants more hats knit out of Madeleintosh Tosh Vintage.
- Dena loves making monsters for her nieces and nephews from Rebecca Danger’s The Big Book of Knitted Monsters.
Setting Up for Stitches East 2012
Go behind the scenes in the video with Steve Elkins as he talks about how the WEBS team sets up their booth for the STITCHES East convention held at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT each fall. Stitches features a stunning vendor area as well as classes with amazing instructors. Find out more by visiting The Knitting Universe's Stitches East website.
How We Knit
Take a look at the different knitting styles of WEBS staff members!
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!