Not sure what gift to give your knitter or crocheter for the holidays? Sara Delaney has lots of ideas for the fiber enthusiast on your list.
Gifts for the Knitter:
Jade Sapphire Brigadoon, Valley Yarns Pattern #485 - Chrysanthemum Hat, Knitter's Pride Dreamz 16" Fixed Circular Needles OR Knitter's Pride Dreamz 6" Double Pointed Needles, Della-Q Project Bags
Gift ideas for both:
Eucalan Stain Treating Wipes, Chibi bent-tip tapestry needles, Clover locking stitch markers or Clover soft stitch ring markers, Bryspun Scissors, Milk and Honey Lotion Bars, WEBS Gift Cards
Looking for otherideas? Shop our holiday gift guide for more inspiration.
In this video, Cara discusses the features of each line of Knitter's Pride crochet hooks. Knitter's Pride offers a wide range of hooks perfect for any crochet project.
- Aluminum Crochet Hooks - great for all-purpose crocheting
- Steel Crochet Hooks - use for fine-gauge projects
- Dreamz Crochet Hooks - each size is color coded for easy identification
- Dreamz Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hooks - compatible with the same cords used in the Knitter's Pride Interganeable Knitting Needles
- Symfonie Rose Crochet Hook Set - a special treat for yourself or a gift for a crocheter
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover is so effective, one demonstration is all it takes to realize that you need this tool! With three removable blades, an ergonomic handle, and an amazing lint brush, the Gleener can tackle lint and pills on a variety of fabrics, fibers, and textures, from the finest cashmere to the thickest wool. The three blades are coarse, medium and fine. You will be amazed at how well the Gleener cleans up your handknits as well as your other fabrics.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!