Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques
Unexpected Afghans presents 29 innovative interpretations of a favorite at-home essential. From best-selling author Robyn Chachula comes an in-depth look into crocheting traditional afghans using contemporary techniques, colors and patterns.
Expert designers including Kristin Omdahl, Kathy Merrick, Kimberly McAlindin, and many more, provide an abundance of fresh patterns and projects that are perfect for new and advanced crocheters as they start out beginner-friendly and become more complex, allowing a crocheter to build skills and confidence. Designers at any level will enjoy:
- A detailed technique’s workshop in every chapter including cables, motifs, color, lace, and Tunisian crochet.
- Helpful tips from designers for working through each afghan project.
- Easy-to-follow charts and diagrams.
Along with tons of beautiful afghan projects for all skill levels, you’ll find many of your favorite designer’s biographies—giving you an exploration into their inspiration. Softcover; 160 pages; Interweave Press.
- Robyn Chachula
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!