DVDs & Videos
Knitting Daily Workshop: Brioche Knitting Basics DVD
Brioche knitting, an unusual variation on standard knitting, creates a double-sided fabric that expands the possibilities of knitting structure, intricate textures, reversible fabrics, and even unique color combinations.
With Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark as your guide, you’ll learn:
- How to get started with step-by-step instructions for mastering the brioche knit and the brioche purl, creating two enmeshed sides of brioche fabric.
- One- and two-color brioche techniques for thick, lofty fabric that can easily be manipulated to create distinctive vertical striped colorwork.
- Knitting techniques on how to shape your brioche projects, fix (and avoid) making mistakes, and tips on choosing colors and yarns to best show off your stitches.
- Plus, Brioche Knitting Basics with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark includes a free pattern download of the Two-Color Brioche Hat to practice your skills.
While not a quick-and-easy technique, brioche knitting offers creative possibilities that make its challenges rewarding. You’ll find inspiration with the possibilities the brioche techniques can offer.
Total run time is approximately 111 minutes.
- Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!