KnitEdge Magazine PDF
Knit Edge Magazine is published by Cooperative Press, an independent knitting and fiber art book publisher. We pride ourselves on creating a publication that's a little out of the ordinary. A magazine with substance, not just patterns. Knitters want to know what’s going on in the wider world of knitting, and what’s new with other topics. We bring you a viewpoint and perspective on fiber arts like no other.
This magazine is a downloadable PDF.
- Wisehilda on socks: Kate explains all the different needle configurations for socks!
- Anatomy of a Guernsey by Janine LeCras, with accompanying pattern
- A cabled scarf pattern from Nicki Epstein
- Knitting from the center out by Daniel Yuhas
- A different kind of stranded knitting colorwork scarf, with video tutorial, by Ruth Roland
- Rosemarie Buchanan’s Belly Button Start for circular projects
- A crochet (yes, crochet!) pullover by Jennifer Cirka
- Combination Shawls article by Jennette Cross, with accompanying pattern
- Sojourner, a spectacular coat by Talitha Kuomi
- A herringbone skirt by Christine Guest
- A peplum top and skirt by Whitney Christmas
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!