Jane Austen Knits Magazine
Whether you are an avid knitter, a Janeite, a lover of the Regency era, or all of the above, you will find something to fit your fancy in Jane Austen Knits Magazine.
Fall 2012 Issue:
- Over 30 knitting patterns for shawls, jackets, socks, hats, mitts, and more.
- Focus on a variety of techniques such as lace, colorwork, and cables, as well as embroidery for knitting.
- Fascinating articles that dive into the history, textiles, and characters of Jane Austen’s world.
- Plus, this issue has a special look at crochet during the Regency era with examples of camisettes and a pattern to create your own.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Period costume
- Period knitting
- Traditional knitting
Comments about Jane Austen Knits Magazine:
Great for people who enjoy wearing period type clothing. Has some little accessories in it. Lovely designs, stunning photography, and romantic knittings.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!