Knitting Traditions Magazine
Spring 2013 Issue
Knitting Traditions Spring 2013 brings together knitting traditions from around the world and across time. Featuring 25 knitting patterns with inspiring and informative companion stories that frame the projects in cultural and historical context.
- a vintage pucker-stitch knitted sweater,
- Orenburg lace scarves,
- gorgeous gloves and mittens,
- a miniature silk bag based on one from the 14th century,
- a sweet sweater and mitts for baby, and more!
Plus, you'll find poignant stories about special knitters and a look at knitting schools in Elizabethan England.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Understand
- Engaging Articles
- Fun To Read
- Quality Photos
- Staying Informed
Comments about Knitting Traditions Magazine:
I love the knitting history behind the items that are in each edition, and how to create them. I have a to-do list that will take me til I am 150 to accomplish and the list grows every day!
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!