Vogue Knitting Magazine
Each issue features more than forty fashion-forward projects by both the premier Seventh Avenue designers and the leading talents in the international fiber arts design industry. Complete, detailed instructions for creating the sweaters are included with exclusive articles, tips and techniques.
Our love affair with lace knows no bounds. Once again, we bring you a spring issue brimming with eyelets and pretty openwork patterns, from traditional lace, geometric motifs and dropped stitches to a plethora of delicate mesh, all of which were clear favorites on the runways for 2013.
- Sheer Magic: Breezy seafoam, airy lace: It's a fashion fusion as refreshing as spring itself.
- Optical Illusions: Black, white and mod all over: Body-conscious graphics are made to stop traffic.
- Dynamic Duo: Drape brings drama. Tom Scott and Anna Sui deliver runway looks that knit like a dream.
- Parlor Pastels: Afternoon tea, a garden party—any sunny occasion— calls for lace that blooms with hint of tint
- Cotton Soft: A fresh crop of recycled T-shirt and cotton jersey ribbon yarns takes casual comfort to a new level.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!