Blue Sky Alpacas
Blue Sky Alpacas Vladimira's Shell
This pieced, long sleeve, scoop neck pullover is anything but ordinary. A solitary cable motif at the neckline draws the eye up and makes for a unique and interesting knit. Subtle, but distinct.
Experience Level: Intermediate
• Blue Sky Alpaca Silk (50 g/146 yds): 6 (7, 8, 9) hanks
• 1 pair 4 (3.5 mm) straight needles,
• 1 pair 3 (3.25 mm) straight needles,
• Size 3 (3.25 mm) 16" circular needle
• 2 stitch holders
• 2 stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Tapestry needle
Colors shown: Blue - #127
Sizes: XS (S, M, L)
Gauge: In St st with larger needles, 26 sts and 31 rows = 4"
- Vladimira Cmorej
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Understand
- Well Written
Comments about Blue Sky Alpacas Vladimira's Shell:
This pattern is well written and easy to understand. I especially appreciate the use of graphics to illustrate the motif of the cable pattern on the front of the sweater. I am enjoying the making of this sweater and have already thought about modifying it for myself in order to make it into a sweater dress, since there is a dearth of sweater dress patterns around.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!