New Knitting Patterns
Classic Elite Yarns Felted Trio in Crestone (Free)
The Felted Trio from Classic Elite is a trio of felted bowls in different shapes made out of Classic Elite Crestone. These beautiful felted bowls help display the down-to-earth beauty of Crestone’s 100% natural undyed wool.
Download the free pattern here.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Round Bowl with Stripes: approx 2½" deep, and 10" across after felting.
- Square Bowl with Stripes: approx 2½" deep, and 8" wide after felting.
- Marled Pot: approx 3" deep, 6" wide across top and 7" wide across bottom after felting.
Note: The exact finished size will be determined in the felting process.
Crestone by Classic Elite Yarns (100% wool; 50 g = approx 100 yards)
Round Bowl with Stripes: MC – 2 hanks 5176 Partridge, CC – 1 hank 5103 Smoke
Square Bowl with Stripes: MC – 2 hanks 5103 Smoke, CC – 1 hank 5176 Partridge
Note: 2 hanks each of the MC and CC is enough to make two bowls.
Marled Pot: 1 hank 5138 Plymouth Rock Hen
Note: Sample used entire hank of yarn, you will need to unravel your gauge swatch and use the yarn to complete in one hank. If your gauge differs significantly you will need a second hank of yarn.
Needles: Circular needles (24") and dpns in size US 13 (9 mm)
- Meg Myers
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!