Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 49
Spring 2011 will celebrate knitwear through the form of extreme ultra fine and see through pieces, contrasting with more dense, textured and natural yarns. Fine, hazy and draping styles in lace, crochet and cut out details will feature heavily throughout, with transparency being the key trend.
These trends are reflected in the following three stories:
- Illusion is inspired by mysterious atmospheres and draws from a veiled colour palette of time-worn pales, spectral greys, powdered pinks and green shadows.
- Homespun celebrates fresh, sunny hues and modest rural simplicity. This story is all about easy, unstructured designs and fun, loose fitting garments perfect for bright Summer days.
- Summer Essentials is part of a brand new addition to the Rowan magazine. Each edition will now include this groundbreaking section where the season’s key looks are translated into simplified, easy to wear styles.
This collection includes 46 designs from Marie Wallin, Kaffe Fassett, Martin Storey, Erika Knight, Sarah Dallas, Brandon Mably, Grace Melville, Lisa Richardson, Amanda Crawford, Jennie Atkinson, and Sarah Hutton.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!