Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 50
Congratulations on your 50th issue of Rowan Magazine!
For the first time, Rowan has produced an interactive online version of the magazine for their website. You can browse stories, editorial content and regular features; plus view video of behind the scenes photo shoots and interviews with the designers.
In this issue three pattern stories are highlighted:
- Wildwood - The National Arboretum in Gloucestershire is the perfect setting for this beautiful collection of heirloom arans, exquisite florals and handcrafted crochet.
- Finesse - Inspired by the retro influences of the late 1950's and early 1960's, this beautiful and elegant collection heralds a return to feminine curves.
- Winter Essentials - A collection of the key shapes and textures on trend, designed into simple, easy to wear styles that compliment the season's essential looks.
The 39 knitting and crochet patterns are designed using many of your favorite Rowan yarns such as Baby Alpaca DK, Big Wool, Cashsoft DK, Cashsoft 4 ply, Cocoon, Felted Tweed, Felted Tweed Aran, Felted Tweed Chunky, Kid Classic, Kidsilk Haze, Lima, Pure Wool DK, Pure Wool 4 ply, Silk Twist, and Wool Cotton.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!