Classic Elite Yarns Pt Reyes Mitts (Free)
“Pt Reyes” is meant for fall evening beach walks—or any time when it’s nippy enough that you want something on your hands, but it’s not cold enough for really heavy mitts. The lacy diamond pattern, modified from a pattern in a Japanese stitch dictionary, features YOs, SSKs, k2togs and wrapped stitches. It is easier than it may first appear. This is a quick but fun and interesting knit, perfect for a gift; it has what I consider a high ‘glory to work’ ratio. --Stephannie Tallent (designer)
Skill Level: Intermediate
SIZES: One size; to fi t an average adult woman
Finished Measurements: 5¾” wrist circumference; 6¼” long
MATERIALS: Wool Bam Boo by Classic Elite (50% wool, 50% bamboo; 50 gram ball = approx 118 yards)
• 1 ball 1698 Periwinkle
• One set double pointed needles (dpns) size US 4 (3.5 mm)
• Cable needle (cn)
• Stitch holder or waste yarn
• Three stitch markers (one of a different color to mark beg-of-rnd)
GAUGE: 24 sts and 36 rows = 4” in Stockinette Stitch; 19 sts of Chart A meas approx 2½”.
- Stephannie Tallent
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!