Danger Crafts Terence the Tap Dancing T-Rex PDF
A Little About Terence: Terence has been dancing since he was a tiny T-Rex. He has tried just about every dance you could think of, but most dances have not gone very well for him. His arms are so short and his feet are so big, that any dance with a partner is not an option. He has decided tap dancing is his favorite since the focus is on his feet. Only problem is that it’s hard for a T-Rex to find tap shoes in his size!
This pattern is a PDF download.
Yarn: - 275-325 yards of yarn in your main color (MC)
- 25-50 yards of yarn in your contrast color (CC1)
- 20-40 yards of yarn in your contrast color (CC2)
Needles: 40” circular needle, 2 or 3 sizes smaller than those recommended for your yarn (example: yarn says U.S. size 8, use a size 5 or 6 instead)
- Buttons/plastic safety eyes/scrap yarn for eyes
- Rebecca Danger
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!