DVDs & Videos
Warping Your Loom DVD
Get trouble-free techniques for winding, sleying, threading, beaming, and more.
Make warping more smooth, serene, and successful with logical, easy-to-follow steps that avoid the horrors of tangling, uneven tension, and lost threads.
Avoid Uneven tension with tips on how to:
• Wind your warps quickly and effortlessly
• Keep them aligned and under control from warping board to beam
• Sley the reed
• Thread the loom
• Tie on to and beam the warp
• Find threading errors and fix them before you weave
Tension is good for warps, but terrible for weavers. From front to back, back to front, bobbin to beam, and paddle to raddle, Madelyn’s no-worry warping techniques help ensure that your every warp will deliver a satisfying weaving experience. Learn to warp without worries! 148 minutes, Interweave
- Madelyn van der Hoogt
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Understand
- Good Resource
- Everyday Use
- Occasional Refresher
- One Time Use
Comments about Warping Your Loom DVD:
The specific information is very helpful plus watching Madelyn's efficient movements has made warping easier and faster.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!