Basics of Crochet Design
Have you seen tons of stitch patterns that tickle your fancy but you just don’t know what to do with them? Grab your hooks and yarn and a good stitch reference book and we’ll start down the road to designing your first cowl. We’ll cover swatching flat and in the round, the math of repeats, and appropriate yarn choice.
Please Note: This class will move along quickly. No basic crochet instruction will be provided in this class. Please be sure you meet the listed prerequisite before registering. If you have any questions, please call for more details.
Prerequisite: Crochet I and II, or equivalent
Instructor: Sara Delaney
Dates: Wednesdays, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26
- Yarn of your choice
- Size crochet hook to obtain gauge suggested on ball band (or desired gauge)
- A crochet stitch dictionary of your choice. (Suggested book: The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs by Linda Schapper)
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Your crochet tool kit
For more information about our tuition, fees, and refund policies, please click here.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!