Broomstick Lace Basics
Broomstick, or Jiffy, lace is a quick and easy technique used to make beautiful and lacy fabric quickly and easily. Combining the use of a crochet hook and a very large knitting needle we will make a headband and cuff bracelet.
Please Note: This class will move along quickly. No basic crochet instruction will be provided. Please be sure that you meet the listed prerequisite before registering. If you have any questions, please call for more details.
Prerequisite: Crochet I, or equivalent
Instructor: Sara Delaney
Dates: Wednesdays 7/31, 8/7
- 200yds DK weight yarn of choice: Sample is made in Valley Yarns Longmeadow (Yarn MUST be a DK weight or your finished item will not have the correct gauge and it will not fit!)
- US G/6 (4.00 mm) crochet hook
- US size 35 (19mm) knitting needle
- Crochet Tool Kit
For more information about our tuition, fees, and refund policies, please click here.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!