Crocheted Softies with Stacey Trock
Don't let the difficult-to-pronounce word scare you: 'amigurumi' are knitted or crocheted stuffed animals that are much easier to make than to say! If you can single crochet, then you've got the skills to make an adorable stuffed animal that's irresistibly cute. In this workshop, you will learn how to pick the perfect yarn, learn tricks and techniques for crocheting in the round, get a refresher on various crochet stitches that are common in amigurumi and learn the trick to attaching amigurumi features evenly and cute-ly. By the end of this workshop, you'll be well on your way to completing your own cutie, as well as have the know-how to tackle any crocheted amigurumi project... which is good, because you won't want to stop!
Time & Date: Saturday 1/21/2012; 11:00am - 2:00pm
Prerequisite: Crochet 1, or equivalent
*Crocheted Softies, by Stacey Trock
* 220 yards worsted weight yarn, grey
* 20 yards worsted weight yarn, white
* size H hook (or G if you're a loose crocheter)
* tapestry needle
* stuffing required to complete the project. Bring a small amount if you're interested in getting hands-on experience stuffing during class.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!