Crochet Toe-Up Socks
Note: This class is currently Full. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please call Customer Service at 800-367-9327.
The sock craze has hit hard and there are hundreds of beautiful yarns out there to choose from. Why not use your crochet skills to whip up a pair of socks, starting at the toe? Crochet socks are quick, fun and easy to master. This class will use a very basic pattern that you can alter with specialty stitches to customize future pairs. With a few simple steps and techniques you will finally be able to dive into some of those amazing yarns or start churning your way through your own sock yarn stash.
Prerequisite: Crochet I or equivalent
Instructor: Sara Delaney
Date & Time: Wednesdays, 10/3, 10/24, 11/7 and 11/28; 6 - 8pm
- Valley Yarns Huntington in the following amounts: 2(2, 3) skeins; US Women’s Shoe Size Small - 3-6 (Medium - 6-9, Large - 8-12)
- US size A/2.00mm crochet hook
- Locking ring stitch markers in 2 colors
- Your crochet tool kit
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!