No-Stress Motif Joining with Mary Beth Temple
So many people hate to join crocheted motifs, yet so many crocheters make motif-based projects! In this class we will practice and compare four to five different methods of joining motifs, so you can make informed finishing decisions based on the ease, speed, and appearance of each method. Then you can pick the best method for each project on a case by case basis – and take the guesswork out of finishing.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Instructor: Mary Beth Temple
Date and Time: Saturday, 10/27; 9am - 12pm
- Yarn to crochet six square motifs (please see homework)
- Smooth yarn in a contrasting color to the motifs
- hooks appropriate to the weight of the yarn used for the motifs
- tapestry needle
Prior to the first class, please complete the following:
- Crochet six (or more) square motifs in any pattern, edged with single crochet.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!