I-91 Shop Hop 2013, June 27–June 30
Eleven local yarn shops located along I-91 from Putney, VT to New Haven, CT have joined together for the third annual I-91 Shop! A shop hop is a fun way to visit new and interesting yarn shops in a defined geographical area.
The I-91 Shop Hop will take place June 27th – June 30th. All participating shops will be open from 10am–6pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and 12pm–5pm on Sunday.
Stop in your participating LYS and purchase your Shop Hop Passport for $5. Along with your passport you'll receive a tote bag with the map and details about each of the twelve shops.
- Get your Shop Hop Passport stamped by visiting the participating shops over the 3-day Shop Hop Weekend.
- Every time you get your passport stamped you will be entered to win the Daily Door Prize at that shop.
- By visiting all 11 of the shops you will be entered into a drawing for the fabulous Grand Prize and the 2 Runners-Up Prizes.
Join us for a chance to explore new yarn shops and win some great prizes! Passports are available for sale at one of these fine shops:
Green Mountain Spinnery (Putney, VT)
Metaphor Yarns (Shelburne, MA)
Northampton Wools (Northampton, MA)
WEBS (Northampton, MA)
Marji's Yarncrafts (Granby, CT)
Creative Fibers LLC (Windsor, CT)
Yarnover Avon (Bloomfield, CT)
Village Wool (Glastonbury, CT)
The Yarn Barn (Woodbridge, CT)
The Yarn Basket (Branford, CT)
Knit New Haven (New Haven, CT)
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!