Beading 101 with Laura Nelkin
Beaded cuffs are a great way to use up your leftover fingering and lace weight yarns and make gorgeous jewelry at the same time! This class teaches three different ways of working with beads—it is the perfect introductory class. You will learn how to place beads with a crochet hook or dental floss, how to work with pre-strung beads, and how to make a beaded attached i-cord edging. We will also cover chart reading techniques and basic lace knitting skills.
This class has been rescheduled for Spring 2012. Details will be announced as soon as they are available.
- Pattern will be provided by instructor in class
- Approx. 40 yards fingering weight yarn
- US Size 2 (2.75mm) double pointed needles; Set of US Size 3 (3.25mm) double pointed needles
- Approx. 20 grams of size 6/0 beads to match your yarn
- Dental floss threader
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!