Design a Pi Shawl
Note: This class is FULL. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact Customer Service at 413-584-2225 or email@example.com.
Using Elizabeth Zimmermann's Pi Shawl pattern you can design your own lace shawl with the patterns you love. The simple shaping of this shawl make it easy to customize. Skills covered include; swatching in the round, Emily Ocker's circular beginning, fixing mistakes in lace, and 4 different types of bind offs. Come create your own one of a kind lace shawl - it is easier then you think.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Instructor: Annie Foley
Sundays; 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/27, 12/18
10:00am - 12:00pm, please note first class ends at 1:00pm
- Knitter's Almanac, by Elizabeth Zimmermann
- Yarn: 1200- 1600 yards of lace weight (Sample was made using Prairie lace weight Madeline Tosh)
- Needles: double pointed needles and a 24 inch circular in the same size. We will swatch in class so bring a range of sizes between 5 and 8 if you have them. Needles can be purchased day of class.
- calculator, stitch dictionaries, stitch markers (clover locking stitch markers)
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!