Helix Knitting with Margaret Radcliffe
Learn to knit circular stripes with absolutely no jogs--no one will ever find your beginning and end of round. Use as few as two colors, or as many as you like. This technique produces perfect interlocking spirals of each color. Class will cover casting on, shaping, and introduction to both circular needles and double pointed needles.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Date: Sunday, 9/18; 10am-1pm
- 4 different colors bulky yarn,
- Set of dp needles (7-8” long) in size appropriate for yarn
- 16”-long circular needle in size appropriate for yarn
- Stitch Markers
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!