- Knitting & Crochet
- Weaving & Spinning
- Books, Patterns & Kits
Classes & Events
Using a book offering tons of options for mixing and matching stitch patterns, heels, toes, and cast-ons, we’ll knit three different pairs of socks that will fit perfectly and look fabulous. You’ll gain all the tips and tricks you need to continue interchanging dozens of options, creating socks that look and feel sensational!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Instructor: Anna Viadero
Saturdays: 9/10, 9/24, 10:30am - 1:30pm and 10/15, 10/29, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Sensational Knitted Socks, by Charlene Schurch
- 3 skeins of fingering/sock yarn (approx. 400-450 yards each). Please choose 3 different colors.
- 175-200 yards of handpainted fingering yarn
- Two sets of double pointed needles in size US 2 or US 3 (or size to get gauge)
- 1 pair of straight knitting needles in size US 2 or US 3 (any length)
- Your knitter's tool kit
- Stitch Markers, Darning needles, Scissors, Cotton waste yarn for provisional cast on, Crochet hook size C or D, Sticky notes, magnet board or highlight tape to follow pattern, (Samples use Valley Yarns Huntington and Claudia Hand Painted Yarns)