Note: This class is currently FULL. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please call Customer Service at 800-367-9327.
Say goodbye to the dreaded "Second Sock Syndrome" with Melissa Morgan-Oakes's clever method of making two socks simultaneously using one circular needle. Just think of it—two socks finished at the same time!
Skill Level: Must be an experienced sock knitter
Date: Sunday, 4/28
Time: 10am - 4:30pm
- Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes
- US 5-7 40 inch circular needle, knitter’s choice
- 2 colors of worsted weight yarn, Valley Yarns Valley Superwash recommended. 50 yards is needed to make one pair of sample socks
- One locking ring stitch marker, such as Clover’s locking stitch markers
- Two additional stitch markers – these can be the same as the marker above, or a simple ring marker.
- Your knitting tool kit
- Your lunch