Say goodbye to the dreaded “Second Sock Syndrome” with Melissa Morgan-Oakes’ clever method of making two socks simultaneously using one circular needle. Just think of it -two socks finished at the same time! Wow, it boggles the mind!
Skill Level: Must be an experienced sock knitter
Date & Time: Sunday, June 27, 10:00am - 5:00pm
• One copy of Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks
• 40 inch circular needle, size US 5-7, knitter’s choice
• 2 colors of worsted weight yarn, Valley Yarns Valley Superwash recommended. 50 yards is needed to make one pair of sample socks
• One locking ring stitch marker, such as Clover’s locking stitch markers
• Two additional stitch markers – these can be the same as the marker above, or a simple ring marker
• Your knitting tool kit
• A cushion for your chair
• PLEASE BRING YOUR LUNCH.