Get Hooked on Tunisian Crochet
Learn How with 13 Projects
Be at the forefront of a stitching comeback! Tunisian crochet is a generations-old needlework technique that today's crocheters--and knitters--are rediscovering. Also known as afghan stitch, this versatile technique is worked on a long needle with a crochet hook at each end. softcover, 80 pages, Martingale
- Choose from 13 lovely projects, including women's garments and accessories as well as home accents
- Learn a variety of stitches, from basic to more advanced, including some that look just like knitting
- Read a brief history of Tunisian crochet and find out why it's experiencing such a resurgence.
- Sheryl Thies
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!