Stitches & Edgings
Crochet Stitches Visual Encyclopedia
300 Stitch Patterns, Edgings, and More
This visual encyclopedia features instruction for 350 crochet stitch patterns, from basic stitches to crocheting cables, lace and openwork, textured stitches, mesh and filet crochet, fans and shells, clusters, puffs, bobbles, spike stitches, colorwork, and more, each accompanied by a full-color photograph and a diagram. Every crocheter needs a book like this on her shelf—the content is timeless and it will have a place next to your crochet needles for many years to come.
Crochet Stitches VISUAL Encyclopediagives you quick visual access to a comprehensive collection of stitch combinations that enables you to create your own designs or modify existing patterns with ease.
- A detailed color photograph accompanies each stitch
- Hardcover packaging and elegant matte finish make the book durable for a lifetime of use
- Sidebars and additional visuals guide you through tricky parts of various stitch patterns
Whether you're a beginner or advanced crocheter, Crochet Stitches VISUAL Encyclopedia is the only technique book you'll ever need. 256 pages, hardcover, Wiley
- Robyn Chachula
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!