Stitches & Edgings
Textured Crochet Lace
64 Crochet Lace patterns to create rugs, scarves, beanies and more
Working your way through all 64 patterns will bring you a great feeling of satisfaction as you finish up with a beautiful and functional rug or throw; you could choose a selection of patterns and create a smaller rug for a special purpose, or just one pattern and repeat it to create a scarf or shawl in a favourite yarn. The 64 patterns will inspire crochet workers, both beginners and advanced, who are familiar with Renate’s earlier books, Crochet Techniques and Bring Colour to Crochet. Freeformers will discover some novel stitches and enjoy incorporating many of these patterns into their work, whether using this book on its own or in conjunction with ideas inspired by Renate’s Freeform Crochet and Beyond.
• Colourful swatches throughout
• Easy to follow instructions for techniques and stitches
• Practical guide to incorporating colour and novelty to each square
Softcover; 127 pages; Sally Milner Publishing
- Renate Kirkpatrick
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!