Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 53
Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 53 includes 34 designs that reflect the major trends for the Spring 2013 season. Each story, in its own way, will bedazzle you with the bright colors and sunshine of the warm days to come. This season is heavily patterned, bringing a fresh take on traditional colorwork with Fair Isle and intarsia in warm weather designs. Among the themes:
- Glorious - inspired by summer itself with an abundance of flowers.
- Ikon - strong Modernist graphic pattern, with a retro 1960’s feel.
- Essentials - key shapes and textures of the season.
- Rowan yarns used include: Cotton Glace, Creative Linen, Fine Lace, Handknit Cotton, Kidsilk Haze, Panama, Purelife Revive, Siena 4 Ply, Summerspun, Wool Cotton, and Wool Cotton 4 Ply.
Featured patterns include Crete, a delicate pullover with tie at the keyhole neck and sweet eyelet patterning on cuffs and hem.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!