We are seeking a passionate yarn lover with some retail experience to help keep our stock room organized and our store looking fresh, neat and tidy. WEBS is a demanding, fast-paced and friendly environment with a knowledgeable staff known for its excellent customer service. This is a part-time position (24 hours/week).
Position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Stocking shelves on the sales floor and stock room,
- Receiving and sorting merchandise that comes in from our Easthampton warehouse,
- Some knowledge of the fiber arts and a willingness to learn more,
- Ease in working with a computer-based POS system and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
- Basic computer and math skills,
- Exceptional customer service skills and some retail experience,
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks,
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds, stand, squat, reach, bend, sit, climb, lean and stand for long periods of time, light cleaning, as needed,
- Access to reliable transportation (WEBS is open during most New England weather conditions).
WEBS is open Monday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., and Thursday evenings until 8:00 p.m. We offer competitive wages, retirement plan, and 6 paid holidays.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, as well as three relevant professional references, to: Stephanie Gibbs (email@example.com) by September 8, 2015. Resumes may also be dropped off in person at WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060.
If you are interested in a position at WEBS, please email your resume to the head of the department you wish to apply for. Or you may mail to WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060 attention to the department head specified below.