Email Marketing Manager
WEBS is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as Email Marketing Manager. This person will handle a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for project management of campaigns from conception through implementation, including creative asset development and production, customer segmentation, personalization and messaging, scheduling and deliverability, campaign analysis, A/B test strategies, and new campaign recommendations
- Designing, implementing and manage consumer email marketing campaigns
- Coordinating across various internal partners in ecommerce, merchandising, marketing, and design to ensure emails are created, approved, and delivered on-time
- Optimizing of email marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, creative, and dynamic content management
- Tracking email engagement and sales performance using our Email Service Provider and Google Analytics
- Providing weekly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting as necessary
- Coordinating and working with our Email Service Provider’s team to optimize and grow our email marketing
- Maintaining and growing email lists
- Staying up-to-date on email marketing best practices, technologies, and trends
- Duties may also include other forms of online marketing
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Desire to work and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with HTML/CSS, website development required
- Experience with Dreamweaver & Photoshop required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics required in order to analyze results.
- Previous email marketing experience preferred
- Eagerly willing to tackle unfamiliar problems and research "best practice" solutions
- Critical thinking & problem solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This person should also be obsessively detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and have a strong work ethic. We have a fun but very fast-paced environment.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and samples of your previous work to Michael Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
WEBS – America’s Yarn Store
75 Service Center Road
Northampton, MA 01060
Attn: Michael Walsh
WEBS – America’s Yarn Store is an equal opportunity employer. We give 6 paid holidays per year, one week paid
vacation after one year of service, free knitting and fiber classes to all employees, a 401(k) retirement plan with 3%
matching, health, dental and supplemental insurance and annual flu shot clinics.
Please email your resume to the head of the department you wish to apply for. Or you may mail to WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060 attention to the department head specified below.