New Knitting Books
Inspired Designs for Changing Seasons
Fall is an ever-popular season for knitters, and with November Knits you can knit warm and stylish garments and accessories to make the season a little cozier. Popular knit designers and authors Courtney Kelley and Kate Gagnon Osborn join forces with all-star contributors, including Melissa LaBarre, Cirilia Rose, Cecily Glowik McDonald, Kristen TenDyke, and many more. Capture the essence of fall with 20 projects that range from casual cardigans and scarves to sweet, stylish wraps and sweaters.
The book is divided into three moods:
- Farm Hands is the most casual design section, filled with rustic and durable garments to shield you through afternoons in a brisk wind.
- Ivy League features sophisticated and smart knitwear, featuring bolder colors and classic styling.
- Down Home is ideal for holidays and special occasions, bringing warmth and comfort to slightly dressier garments. These patterns feature elegant knitted lace, layered and worked for warmth.
With knitted garments and accessories by expert designers, November Knits is a must-have resource. Softcover, 160 pages; Interweave Press.
- Kate Gagnon Osborn and Courtney Kelley
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!