Cable Mania with Annie Modesitt
Cables are a mainstay of knitting, but the technique for knitting them without a cable needle has eluded many expert knitters. Overcome your fear of cabling and at the same time learn a technique that is faster and easier than the standard technique which uses an extra needle to twist the yarn. Even if you’re a beginning knitter, you can cable like an Irish Fisherman (or woman). Come prepared to knit.
Skill Level: Advanced Intermediate
Date: Tuesday, October 20 Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Materials Cost: Will depend on yarn choice.
• Yarn: Light colored worsted weight yarn. Use stash if possible.
• Needles: Needles to work well with your yarn. Check needle size suggested on the ball band.
• Your knitting tool kit.
• A cushion for your chair.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!